March 15th 2010
Here it is! The beta version of prettyPhoto 3.0. Why beta? Because there are several big changes in this version and before making it official, I really want it to be working properly. I tested the usual stuff myself, but I really want to throw it out to the community so you guys can test it.
Summary of changes
- Ability to initialize multiple prettyPhoto with different settings
- When opening a gallery in prettyPhoto an inline gallery is presented over the photo. See post thumbnail.
- Slideshow! See settings in jquery.prettyPhoto.js
- Changed defaut theme, “facebook” theme is now default.
- Changed the default speed to fast, feels snappier now.
- Code optimization, removed about 70 lines of crap.
So you want to test it? You can find the demo page here: http://no-margin-for-errors.com/demos/prettyphoto_3.0/
I suggest you test it on your website, you can find a zip file here: http://no-margin-for-errors.com/demos/prettyphoto_3.0/prettyPhoto_3.0b.zip
Please report any bug in that thread in the forums. I’ll do m y best to get them squashed to release that update as quickly as possible.