prettyLoader 1.0.1

April 23rd 2010

Tiny new version I’ve just released. Basically it consists of 3 things:

• Bind events only when the loader is showed
  • Fixed loader position when users scroll
  • Added error control on loader path and alerts you in the event the loader image is inaccessible.

It is a suggested update but not critic.

Head over to the project page for more details.

9 Responses to “prettyLoader 1.0.1”

1. Dom says:

I have a recurrent bug :
    “cur_x is not defined” (line 9)
    it happens on a page with UI tabs (with anchor/div tabs and one ajax tab), and only when I load the page URL directly with the ajax tab hash (#mytab) in the URL…

2. Dennis says:

I have some problems with the prev / next buttons. I think its he offsetHeight problem. When i use text that takes 2 or more lines, the next and prev buttons disappeared. Is prettyphoto an opensource project? Can we help develope?

Grtz Dennis

3. Artem says:

cur_x is not defined
    …/public/js/jquery.prettyLoader.js
    Line 9

Appears frequently when ajax action performed on document ready event

4. Artem says:

35 // Set the cursor pos only if the even is returned by the browser.
    36 cur_x = (e.clientX) ? e.clientX : 0;
    37 cur_y = (e.clientY) ? e.clientY : 0;

this code will fix the problem

5. LeathaSomers says:

I see your blog needs some unique & fresh articles. Writing
    manually is time consuming, but there is solution for this hard task.
    Just search for; Miftolo’s tools rewriter

6. sereon says:

I discovered your blog via engine search and as I study them although, I was stunned by the phrases you’re choosing from. It truly affects my personal views in life. Get all latest apps for free on your Android and iOS devices using Tutuapp. Get it from http://tutuappvipdownload.com

7. legrion says:

It’s really great that people are sharing this information. All latest apps are available for free on your Android and iOS devices using Vshare app. Get it from https://iappsbuzz.com/vshare

8. vivekaa says:

“It’s really great that people are sharing this information. All latest apps are available for free on your Android and iOS devices using Vshare app. Get it from ”

9. You can really encounter a great deal of advantages on the off chance that you contract cleaning specialist benefit. Along these lines, endeavor to modify with some extra costs and consequently appreciate the time accomplishing something critical. Here are a portion of the advantages of utilizing a house keeper benefit https://www.maidsofdenver.com/