I’ve just been busy

August 10th 2011

Don’t worry, prettyPhoto isn’t dead. I’ve just been very busy these past months and didn’t put as much time as I wish I did. I’ve just release an update, check the project page for the complete release notes: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/

Why was I busy?

I was working on an iPhone app! Most of my nights were spent learning Objective-C and the intricacies of the language.

The app is called “Nabit” and it allows you to make sequence shots quickly and easily. I personally think is pretty damn cool, but you could say I’m biased, so I’ll let you judge by yourself:  http://nabitapp.co/

It has been quite challenging so far, in the past month I had to learn how to wireframe an iPhone app from start to finish, learn Objective-C, build proof of concept prototypes and finally build the whole thing. The app is still young and we plan on improving it at a steady pace, so if you have any comment, don’t hesitate!

Here’s what it can do:

59 Responses to “I’ve just been busy”

1. JC says:

Awesome app! Now all I need is an iPhone! lol

2. Stephane says:

It also work on iPods! But yeah you need an iDevice.

3. beebop says:

nice thing, I’ve sold my Iphone, now on Android, will you create something for this platform? Also tried to find a donate page here, and had no results =)

4. Stephane says:

@beebop: We might release an Android version in the near future. Everything depends on the success of the iPhone version.

As for the donations, there’s a donation link here: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/ Just click on “Support prettyPhoto”

Thanks

5. shuilangjun says:

This is the best I’ve ever seen litebox effect, I like it very much! You can continue to refuel!
    —– One from a Chinese friend (user)!

6. Patrick says:

hey there Stephane!

great stuff man.. kudos to learning how to make all this happen within a months time 🙂

i really dig all your other jquery plugins as well, you help make the net a cool place to find the things we need!

peace

7. Ça c’est une excellente idée d’application iPhone. Qui semble bien exécutée aussi.
    Bonne année 2012!

-Ju

8. Doreen says:

hey looks really like a cool app. how is it goin? seems like there is still no android version available? 🙁
    wish there would be one :).

greets

9. acherian says:

Hi Stephane, would you be able to tell how the height of an iframe in prettyPhoto be adjusted to match the height of loaded content? the iframe is from the same domain (no cross domain issues)

10. david says:

Hi, seems you have a empty space in your link leading to %20http, so not found will follow;
    cheers, david

11. great work dear..thanks

12. Call Athena Beach Holidays now on 0333 1230 757 for further information and to make your Constantinou Bros Hotels holiday booking.

13. World Class Procurement Skills for Business and for Life

14. Life Skills for Business – Business Skills for Life

Employers need you to have these skills to hit the ground running. They are also of course very much life skills.

15. Mike Willy says:

Best Number for Quicken Team is 1-866-292-4631

16. If you are looking for best & cost effective quicken support service in the united states then visit us at 1-866-292-4631 for the live quicken support.Or you can also login to our Quicken Help Service.

17. Quicken provides an excellent financial management tool to people and businesses all over the world. However, there could be times when you face common issues with the software like quicken tech support.

18. Denise says:

hmmm.Thank you so much for your comments. The type of digital marketing you can invest in will definitely base on your objective, your goal and your timeline.

19. decanter says:

““Employers need you to have these skills to hit the ground running. They are also of course very much life skills “Why I busy, Very nice topic and you have a good mobile and “Nabit” app also well. I also using this app it is amazing. Excellent android :)””

20. It’s a great stuff. You made it perfectly and I appreciate you for this great work. I also have done some similar works for iPhone last week but it needs some changes. I’ll share with you soon when I’ll complete it at weekend.

21. Good work. I want your app. Can you give me anything? or this app which you developed.
    I like its features so I want to use this. can you please give me soon….

22. i like your post thanks for sharing this information

23. Nice work! keep writing and sharing with us.
    Quicken Customer Support
    Visit: https://www.wizxpert.com/quicken-support/ OR
    dial 888 883-9555.
    Quicken Customer Service is a step to help the customer and make simple to help our clients to be least worried about their software.

24. ronan Miller says:

Nice article, thanks for sharing.
    Quicken Support

25. Emily Wilson says:

nice article. this will really help people.

26. nice post. I love play scketing.

27. Great Post, I like your post.

28. If you are unable to operate Lexmark Printer, don’t worry just dial our Lexmark customer support number and get free assistance from the HP technical expert.

29. QB users for problem-related to QuickBooks such as Intuit QuickBooks Integration, QuickBooks Update, QuickBooks Data Recovery, etc.

30. Anna Julia says:

Bravo…!! You posted a very interesting and informative content. I really appreaciate your efforts to make people aware. For that you can check out my blog post about QuickBooks Error Support and Help. If any QuickBooks user encounter any issues related to QuickBooks Installation, QuickBooks Integration, QuickBooks Data Recovery, and QuickBooks Error,you can directly contact the QuickBooks Support team. Or simply make a Call on our toll-free Number 800-880-6389.

31. gta 5 cheats says:

This is truly a decent and instructive, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation

32. It’s not easy to comment because I’m busy too. But this is my job to do so although I’m not keen on , I just have to do it

33. Are you looking for best QB Online Payroll support and do not know where to go? QASolved is a prominent name in providing best QuickBooks Online Payroll solutions to all your questions and doubts. A team of certified experts is there 24/7 through 365 days to assist you in this. We assure 100% customer satisfaction, best deals for SMEs and startups and quick solutions for troubleshooting. Call us now on QuickBooks Online Payroll support number to solve all queries.

34. Your blog is very informative and interesting to read. Thanks for writing it! For QuickBooks Point Of Sale Support contact us at 1-888-986-7735 or visit our website “https://qbpointofsalesupport.com/”.

35. John Smith says:

Awesome Post. Thanks for sharing. I love these types of posts.

36. QuickBooks Payroll support is the perfect solution for accountants and lawyers that have an overly hectic schedule. It will greatly ease your load in the fast-moving corporate world, and allow you to focus on the more important matters you might have at hand.
    For More Detail Visit Our Website: https://quickbookspayrollssupport.com/

37. It’s an amazing post. We Are Provide Tech Support Experts. We have All type of Solution for QuickBooks Products.If you have any Query call now 1-800-880-6389.

38. It’s an amazing post. We Are Provide Tech Support Experts. We have All type of Solution for QuickBooks Products.If you have any Query call now 1-800-880-6389.

39. This blog is really helpful. The information about this app is decomposed into the simpler language to make it more comprehensible. I had also paid for “Nabit” with the help of QuickBooks proadvisor support number. It was a great experience. Take a bow!

40. I loved the post, keep posting interesting posts. I will be a regular reader…I am offering Dissertation Help to students in USA at low price.

41. Your vlc Tech support very useful, beneficiary, important and your blog is very easy to understand for Vlc customer care Number issues, keep it up you are providing are 100% best solution for us.

42. Marya Smith says:

QuickBooks ProAdvisor Support is a leading firm, indulged in providing prompt and hassle-free support to its valued customers. Backed by a vast experience in the domain, the services are executed in compliance with the industry standards.

43. John Smith says:

Hi, Thanks for sharing an important information to read. QuickBooks error support I suggest you. You can contact us with their QuickBooks error support or visit our website for more details.
    QuickBooks Error Support

44. mail facility is the most suitable convenience to get in touch with the certified and experienced representatives of Netflix. You can contact them at any point of time. Their world-class services never come to halt even during the late night hours.
    Netflix Help

45. QuickBooks has had a reputation for being the most useful accounting solutions by far offered to corporates and businesses. The flip side it brings is less spoken about though, with a variety of different error series that could make your life difficult if you don’t know how to go about solving them. We know! The QuickBooks Error Support Helpline Numberwill make your problems go away.

46. For Rapid QB Desktop Assistance Call QuickBooks Desktop Customer Service Number (844) 888 4666

Get connected with highly experienced technical support experts from any geographical location by calling QuickBooks Desktop Customer Service Number (844) 888 4666. Our remote support service provides real-time interaction with users that helps improving application performance and guarantee customer satisfaction. For fast, accurate, and efficient service, call our support number today.

47. zara laura says:

Get connected with highly experienced technical support experts from any geographical location by calling QuickBooks Desktop Customer Service Number (844) 888 4666. Our remote support service provides real time interaction with users that helps improving application performance and guarantee customer satisfaction. For fast, accurate, and efficient service, call our support number today. Or visit our website: https://accountinghelpline.com/quickbooks-desktop-support-phone-number

48. I have been reading content, as the knowledge, one gets after reading is irreplaceable. The article you have written is amazing and has helped me a lot, as your writing skills are simple and understandable. Thank you for imparting this wonderful knowledge.