I’ve just been busy

August 10th 2011

Don’t worry, prettyPhoto isn’t dead. I’ve just been very busy these past months and didn’t put as much time as I wish I did. I’ve just release an update, check the project page for the complete release notes: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/

Why was I busy?

I was working on an iPhone app! Most of my nights were spent learning Objective-C and the intricacies of the language.

The app is called “Nabit” and it allows you to make sequence shots quickly and easily. I personally think is pretty damn cool, but you could say I’m biased, so I’ll let you judge by yourself:  http://nabitapp.co/

It has been quite challenging so far, in the past month I had to learn how to wireframe an iPhone app from start to finish, learn Objective-C, build proof of concept prototypes and finally build the whole thing. The app is still young and we plan on improving it at a steady pace, so if you have any comment, don’t hesitate!

Here’s what it can do:

No Responses to “I’ve just been busy”

1. JC says:

Awesome app! Now all I need is an iPhone! lol

2. Stephane says:

It also work on iPods! But yeah you need an iDevice.

3. beebop says:

nice thing, I’ve sold my Iphone, now on Android, will you create something for this platform? Also tried to find a donate page here, and had no results =)

4. Stephane says:

@beebop: We might release an Android version in the near future. Everything depends on the success of the iPhone version.

As for the donations, there’s a donation link here: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/ Just click on “Support prettyPhoto”

Thanks

5. shuilangjun says:

This is the best I’ve ever seen litebox effect, I like it very much! You can continue to refuel!
    —– One from a Chinese friend (user)!

6. Patrick says:

hey there Stephane!

great stuff man.. kudos to learning how to make all this happen within a months time :)

i really dig all your other jquery plugins as well, you help make the net a cool place to find the things we need!

peace

7. Ça c’est une excellente idée d’application iPhone. Qui semble bien exécutée aussi.
    Bonne année 2012!

-Ju

8. Doreen says:

hey looks really like a cool app. how is it goin? seems like there is still no android version available? :(
    wish there would be one :).

greets

9. acherian says:

Hi Stephane, would you be able to tell how the height of an iframe in prettyPhoto be adjusted to match the height of loaded content? the iframe is from the same domain (no cross domain issues)

10. david says:

Hi, seems you have a empty space in your link leading to %20http, so not found will follow;
    cheers, david