I’ve just been busy

August 10th 2011

Don’t worry, prettyPhoto isn’t dead. I’ve just been very busy these past months and didn’t put as much time as I wish I did. I’ve just release an update, check the project page for the complete release notes: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/

Why was I busy?

I was working on an iPhone app! Most of my nights were spent learning Objective-C and the intricacies of the language.

The app is called “Nabit” and it allows you to make sequence shots quickly and easily. I personally think is pretty damn cool, but you could say I’m biased, so I’ll let you judge by yourself:  http://nabitapp.co/

It has been quite challenging so far, in the past month I had to learn how to wireframe an iPhone app from start to finish, learn Objective-C, build proof of concept prototypes and finally build the whole thing. The app is still young and we plan on improving it at a steady pace, so if you have any comment, don’t hesitate!

Here’s what it can do:

59 Responses to “I’ve just been busy”

1. Alex james says:

Are you facing troubleshot with your AT&T account? Don’t worry We help you resolve your issues quickly. With AT&T Customer Service here to help you in AT&T email technical issues and its upgrading services. Find all AT&T customer support & service for AT&T, U-verse, and wireless service. Call US for AT&T Customer Service Number (+1) 844-444-4174

2. Anna Julia says:

Wow very nice information shared.

3. Wewpyou says:

We are a team of highly experienced WP professionals with remarkable knowledge. We lend our expertise to SMEs by providing them WordPress Support services at affordable prices. Check out our WP Website Maintenance Plans.

4. SEO company says:

We, MIC support, are a leading SEO Company which ensures to gain the business visibility throughout the world. Our service result is nice enough to satiate business requirement. Our professionals are taking the reasonable rate in aspect of digital marketing services.

5. Hi! I read your post. Thank you so much for sharing it! Are you looking for QuickBooks pos support? Don’t worry Qb Point Of sale Support is here for you to solve all your problems related to QuickBooks Point Of Sale! Just give us a now at our toll-free number 1-888-412-7852 or visit our website.

6. wewpyou says:

There is an abundance of form plugins available on WordPress, Google Forms still stand out among all of them as they suits perfectly well in keeping track of user responses. Infact, plugins that help create Google Forms are the most sought out wordpress support plugins.

7. Malin says:

Amazing article. Thanks

8. Looking for Quicken tech help to fix your issues without a minute delay, dial our Quicken customer support number 1-844-595-7499 and directly connect with certified experts.

9. Roku says:

Your article is very impressive and helped me a lot. I love to read this article. so keep writing and thanks for sharing with us.